If you're looking for a Flanger pedal capable of getting vintage-inspired flange tones or more modern flange, as well as handling stereo ins/outs, the Source Audio Mercury Flanger is what you need! This pedal rocks and is in excellent condition. No problems and it works great. It comes with its original box. Don't Miss out! We'll cover shipping!
Here's some more info from Source Audio:Leave vapor trails in the sky with this powerful stereo flanger pedal. The Mercury Flanger has three effect types: Classic mode offers a deep and dramatic effect in the style of the earliest flanger pedals, Thru-Zero (a.k.a. “Tape Flange”) dramatically delivers the distinguishable twisting effect that occurs when the dry and modulating signals reach their intersection point, and the Shadow flanger offers a highly resonant yet silky smooth tone, with the jet engine “whoosh” flange fanatics crave. The Mercury also includes an on-board Delay control to explore that beautiful cosmic space between chorus and flanger. ?
- 3 Distinct Flanger Effects.
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Mercury’s many Signal Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Tap Tempo — Sync your flanger modulation rate to the rest of the band with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.